1 full head of cauliflower,
cut into florets
1 whole garlic
Oil to drizzle
Salt and pepper
2 cups vegetable stock
1 cup of coconut milk
Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Roast 1 full head of cauliflower
with one bulb of whole garlic,
drizzled with oil, salt and pepper
at 180 degrees for 20 mins, in a
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Peel the garlic and blend the
cauliflower with the garlic and 1
cup of coconut milk, for a
- In a stock pot, add the
cauliflower pure, the vegetable
stock and let it simmer.
- Check for seasoning and add lime
juice before taking off the heat.
- In another pan, make a
tempering of mustard seeds and
- Add this tempering to the soup
and serve hot!